Please note: Due to the presidential elections in Kenya in August 2022, we are rescheduling Kenya agrofood & plastprintpack to 8-10 February 2023.
fairtrade launches agrofood & plastprintpack Kenya
Annual business platform for Kenyan and Swahili speaking
East & Central African professionals
Based on their vast experience in organizing professional trade shows in North and sub-Saharan Africa, the German trade show specialists fairtrade now launches agrofood & plastprintpack Kenya. Kenya’s Premier International Trade Show on Agriculture, Food & Beverage Processing, Ingredients, Plastics, Printing and Packaging is to take place at the brand-new Sarit Expo Centre in Nairobi, Kenya.
The event targets to become an annual platform for valuable business contacts between leading manufacturers from the world over and professionals from the Kenyan and Swahili speaking East & Central African Agrofood & Plastprintpack industry.
Swahili is the lingua Franca of the East African Community and connects its six member states in the African Great Lakes region of Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda. Plus the DR Congo. A total of 250 million people lives in this region. And according to the German Engineering Federation VDMA, they invested 298 million euros in food & beverage process technology and 135 million euros in agricultural technology, in 2018 alone.
- Association of the German Trade Fair Industry AUMA
- Delegation of German Industry and Commerce for Eastern Africa AHK
- Egypt Expo & Convention Authority EECA
- German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture
- Institute of Packaging Professionals Kenya
- Kenya Agribusiness and Agro-industry Alliance
- Kenya Organic Agriculture Network KOAN
- South Africa Provincial Pavilion
- Tanzania Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture TCCIA
- United Grain Millers Association
Meet the Agri and F&B top buyers of Swahili speaking East & Central Africa
- Swahili is the lingua Franca of the East African Community and connects its six member states in the African Great Lakes region of Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda. Plus the DR Congo.
- A total of 250 million people live in this region.
- And according to VDMA, they invested 135 million euros in agricultural technology and 298 million euros in f&b process technology in 2018 alone.